Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews wine tasting willamette valley tasting room pinot noir world class new building oysters first class great wine top notch charcuterie board over the top tasting experience seated tasting oregon wines beautiful property wine club
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2019

I absolutely love coming here. They have a great selection of wines with beautiful space. Fantastic atmosphere. Will definitely be recommending to friends.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

We visited Domaine Serene last week and had an absolutely exceptional time. The staff are some of the most knowledgeable individuals with whom I have had the pleasure of speaking. Darko was not only knowledgable about Domaine Serene wines, but he also gave us great insight into the nuances of winemaking as an industry. The manager, Robert, also stopped by to ensure that we were enjoying ourselves and spoke to us about the benefits of joining their wine club (which doesn't have any fees! You just need to buy wine! A win-win for us!) We will definitely be back.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

love pinot, but this tasting is sa little to jacked up and corporate. You get the feeling they just want to print ## and not interact with you. I prefer the smaller tatting rooms. Drouhin, across the road is large too, but much more personal experience

Date of experience: July 2018
DomaineSerene, Manager at Domaine Serene, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Good Afternoon Matthew,

I apologize that you were unhappy with our clubhouse and customer service during your recent visit to our tasting room. We pride ourselves on exceptional hospitality. If you were able to share more specific details about your experience which we could build off of, I would certainly appreciate the feedback. Please feel free to email me directly at robert@domaineserene.com. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Kind regards,
Robert
Hospitality Manager

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately I have to agree with other posts ...this is a really great looking winery...chateau as you drive up its majestic...entry is awesome...until you meet the staff..they wont acknowledge you then get to serve the people behind you. Not only that they just point where you should go.the 'main bar'staff will just look at you. I went with the intention of becoming a member after doing my own research but the welcoming or lack thereof left a very bad taste in my mouth. The staff pretty much ask "want do you want?" I would have given this place. 5 star for the awful service. The caves nd grounds are gorgeous...that's about it

Date of experience: March 2019

Good Afternoon Cathy,

I apologize that you were unhappy with our customer service during your recent visit to our tasting room. We pride ourselves on exceptional hospitality. If you were able to share more specific details about your experience which we could build off of, I would certainly appreciate the feedback. Please feel free to email me directly at robert@domaineserene.com. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Kind regards,
Robert
Hospitality Manager

Reviewed March 10, 2019

Domaine Serene overdid itself again! Anne Scalamonti, VIP Customer Manager, provided us with exceptional and beyond extraordinary private wine tasting experience in the caves of their picturesque Clubhouse & Tasting Room. She took us around Oregon and through Burgundy by providing us highly rate Oregon and French wines. Domaine Serene is a gem shining just a few miles from Portland, OR. I am so ecstatic knowing that I could get top-notch wines so close from home.

Date of experience: March 2019