“Absolutely Stunning!”

and up
Small Group Willamette Valley Wine and Waterfalls Tour
Ranked #5 of 17 things to do in Dayton
More attraction details
Owner description: A Destination for the SensesNestled in the heart of Oregon Wine Country, Red Ridge Farms started out as a family-owned nursery and gift store. Over the past few years we have evolved into something much more, a destination.At Red Ridge you can:Taste your way through our Oregon produced olive oils. Sip on wine produced on the property. Savor a wine country picnic in a spectacular setting.Tour the nursery & browse our selection of aromatic herbs, olive trees, specialty plants, and unusual outdoor pottery.Wander the gift shop full of local products, olive oils, specialty vinegars, gourmet salts, tea, books, houseplants and other distinctive gifts for every occasion. Stay in one of our private wine country retreats. Indulge your creativity by attending one of our classes. Reserve our beautiful event space for a wedding, private party, dinner, or corporate function.
Zionsville, IN
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely Stunning!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the apartment on Red Ridge Farms for seven nights while exploring the surrounding wine country this past October. The apartment was beautiful, well furnished, and in the perfect location for exploring the heart of the Willamette Valley! Truthfully, the views from the apartment were so spectacular that it was hard to get moving some mornings--all we wanted to do was stand and gaze out. Red Ridge Farms is the site of Durant Vineyards and the Oregon Olive Oil Mill--both family run, and totally accessible to the apartment. Everyone we came into contact with, the family or employees, were friendly and more than willing to show us around, or answer questions--to make sure we were enjoying our stay. I HIGHLY recommend this place. They could charge twice as much (but I'm glad they don't) :) If I ever come back to this area, staying here will be a top priority!

Visited October 2013

Wilsonville, Oregon
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Olive Oil and a view”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a great stop for wine tasting and relaxing. Definitely "taste" the olive oils, although spendy they are very good. The view is incredible.

Visited August 2013
McMinnville, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Anniversary venue immersed in beauty”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We celebrated our 50th anniversary at the Red Ridge Farms with about 60 close friends and family (beautiful dining room with superb view) and a few weeks later spent a memorable night in the apartment/suite above the store. The beauty and appeal of this vineyard/olive orchard/lavender farm/intriguing nursery/delightful store/tasting room, etc. is quite difficult to capture in words. And then there are the engaging views of vineyards flowing over neighboring hills and out to the horizon. Owners and staff were most accommodating for both the celebration as well as the overnight stay. Our guests were most impressed

We echo all the superlative complements of prior reviews. Ideal for over-night/s base to explore Oregon wine country. MUCH MORE than just a beautiful winery. Reasonable prices for all the beauty and careful attention to myriad of details combine to give Red Ridge an aura of unique restful beauty. Stay a few nights if possible.

Visited July 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the guest suite at Red Ridge Farms for our anniversary and it could not have been more perfect. The room was adorable and very easy to live in (I didn't want to leave). It had all of the amenities you could need, especially for an extended stay. The largest of the two decks has a great view of the area, as well as the olive groves. As we checked out, I nearly demanded we make our reservation for next year. Can't wait to check out the cottage!

Visited July 2013
Portland, Oregon
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“A little wine country break”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

If you are doing the wine country tour, this is a nice little place to stop and take a little break from all the enology talk. Walk into the little gift shop and help yourself to the different olive oils that this farm produces. Personally, I was more fascinated by the vinegars they had to offer - you can taste these as well. They had an out-of-this-world passion fruit vinegar that left me day dreaming of all the things I could do with it in my kitchen AND then I saw the price...a whopping 27.00 for a bottle that was maybe about 400 mL? In any case, the gift shop was a tad bit pricey but the experience was a nice one and they have beautiful views all around and a very attentive staff. So stop here when in wine country.

Visited June 2013