Best Western Dallas Inn & Suites
$65
$144
$120
BestWestern.com
All reviewsspa poolfirst floorwafflesroom was cleanbiscuits and gravysalem areaboiled eggswedding partyice machinecontinental breakfastdesk clerkwine countryhot waterwould stay here againbest westernswi fipleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I would stay here again but husband would not. Clean, good maid service, comfortable bed. Had sound on TV continually go on and off. Loved the spa pool but wasn't warm enough. Good hotel staff. Nice front desk. Thanks

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We spent 2 nts. at hotel. Great location. We were close to grocs store and restaraunts. This hotel is in a great location, close to grocery stores and great places to eat. We were only 45 miles to the coast. Beautiful and very clean. The staff are great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The Best Western in Dallas was exactly that, charmless, but comfortable. The decor needs an update; it has to be about 20 years old. Looks like the carpet has recently seen improvements. Having said that, it was clean, the shower was hot, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was adequate. My husband and I didn't mind the stairs to the second floor but if you do, you can always stay on the first floor. It was quiet and I liked that the window opened wide for fresh air.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katya M
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I was extremely impressed with the location, design, and quality of the Best Western Dallas Inn & Suites, Dallas, Oregon and will most definitely stay there again when I visit Dallas, Oregon. The staff was professional and superb, the rooms were comfortable and clean, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. The hotel is within walking distance of a Walmart and a Safeway grocery store.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2014

They charged me for 16 nights instead of 2 and I was left with a $400+ debit on my checking account!!!! Took 6 days to resolve!!!!!!!!! I will say the Asst. Manager, Marcie Moore, did everything she could to help me, but the owner, Mr. Patel instead of offering me $200 for my troubles actually ran this on my debit card. I got home 2 days late and lost $600 in sales because of this disaster. Would have sued but G*D lawyers always get their cut.......

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
NorthwindInn, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Mr. Baer,

We had profusely apologized for this technical error where your credit card got multiple authorizations (not charge), however since this was a debit card, it locked in your funds. We extended you a free night, rewarded you with BWR bonus points & furthermore extended you cash advance with your approval & placed a charge which is never something that we engage in (advancing cash against charge). This was all due to the technical error which you completely empathized with when I spoke to you over the phone. Marcy worked directly with me to extend you all the help we could under the circumstances. I personally spoke to the bank in Grants Pass and we wrote to them seeking reversal of any NSF fees if there were to be any due to this IT related fiasco we encountered. You signed a cash receipt and fully understood that we were advancing you cash against a charge on your cc that we already had pre-authorization on.

We are still apologetic for what happened but find your complain rather strange & uncalled for given all we did to rectify the problem we encountered due to this IT related issue.

Prashant Gupta, CHA