“A wonderful place for a summer morning breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tater's Cafe

Tater's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oregon City, Oregon
“A wonderful place for a summer morning breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We met some forever friends for breakfast the morning after their son's wedding reception in Dallas. Tater's was recommended by the locals. We were seated outside right in front of the 2 man band. They were great guys and very good. We were surrounded by beautiful lilies and other greenery. The birds were competing with the band. The sun was bright and warm. Lindee was our server and was very attentive. I had the corned beef hash and eggs. Dallas is a really nice little town with lots of architectural character. If we are ever again in Dallas, we plan to eat at Tater's.

• Visited June 2014

Independnece
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Processed food Belgian waffles were eggo”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

The palace was busy this morning. There was opening on the patio.
Waitress came acknowledged my sister and her husband who frequent this place. She gave then 2 sets of silverware and 2 waters.
She brought them there drinks. She never once asked me. She came back by and said are u ready to order. I spoke up and said I don't have a menue. Her reply was oh ok. Gave it to me. I finally ordered. My fiid came first I was shocked by the way my waffle was served. In was cut into quarters.
So I took and bite and it was not warm and it was dry. It reminded me of an eggo waffle out of a box.
I ate my sausage and eggs. I finished my food. They finally brought my sister and her husband there food. I was done I told waitress u can take this is am done the waffles were awful. She was surprised I told her it tasted like those toaster waffles. She asked if I wanted a pancake I said yes. Well she brought that right away. I had no fork used a spoon and my hands to eat a pancake that was not even warm. So I rate this a zero. Absolutely a disappointment. Been here before and first time it was great 2nd time good. 3rd time ok and 4 sucked. So I probably won't go back!

oregonians
“Lovely outdoor seating for spring summer fall !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Good food. Always consistent. Great seating area outdoors surrounded w trees and tweeting misc birds. Lights outside for a twinkle-lite meal on hot summer evenings.
Good size portions. Right in the center of town

• Visited February 2014
Dallas, Oregon
“Local haunt, welcome to all!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife and I visit here about once a month and the food is always really good. The staff is very friendly and helpful as well!

Visited March 2014
Dallas, Oregon, United States
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Well rounded menu with much down-to-earth culinary creativity year round. One of the bread options is "homemade"! Yum!! Very good value as well.

Visited May 2013