“LOVE this place. Will miss it terribly.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dallas, Oregon
“LOVE this place. Will miss it terribly.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Best sushi we've every had. And my husband lived in Japan for a year! Sadly, Tiga is leaving Dallas and heading to Salem because their dumb landlord raised the rent.

Visited December 2013

Salem, Oregon
“Cute little place and awesome sushi”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Everything from what I have tried already was really tasty. They are doing wonderful job and are really nice at customers. I like the place a lot and I also highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2013
“Dallas has Sushi!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a real surprise. Better Sushi than I have had in Salem and Portland. Also, the prices are user friendly, and they have a very pleasant staff. If you like Saki, they have an extensive list.

Visited July 2013
“My Wife Likes it”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife meets some friends here once a month. She says its good and really likes the desserts. I see the bills and its pricier than one would think at an Asian restaurant.

Visited April 2013
salem, oregon
“Favorite place !”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband loves sushi and friends recommended this spot in Dallas. Our group of five ordered 5 different rolls - from spicy crab to halibut to tuna - every tray better than the one before. We also had the calamari & octopus appetizers and our lil one ordered the teriyaki chicken. I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. I'd never really had authentic sushi & this had set the bar very high.

• Visited April 2013