“I would not stay at a Super8 again. I felt it was...”

Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Creswell
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Reviewed July 26, 2014

7/24/2014 I walked in to the entrance and it was noisy and didn't look very clean. When I asked if they had a room I was told no and then yes. When I asked for a Queen bed for two people I was told they didn't have one then when he was looking at the computer he said that he did. At this point one of the other people in the area threw up on the floor. It was then that I realized the people in the area were drunk. I had a coupon for a lower price and was told that I couldn't use it because Creswell was having their Fair and it was a busy weekend. When I told him I didn't want to stay for the weekend just the night he told me that he still wouldn't take the coupon. I left. No idea what the rooms were like, just know that I will not stay there when we go back in two years. We went back to Eugene and stayed at the another Inn had a pleasant visit with cousins where we learned that this is something they had heard about this hotel.

Room Tip: Find a different Hotel like we did
A Wyndham traveler
SAN JOSE
Reviewed July 19, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Your staff at the Creswell Super 8 are the Best! Theresa, Brie and (All) the room attendants. Please for give me for not taking down their names. The room attendants along with the front desk staff help with a TV that had a defective remote. I noticed the R/A also set out the breakfast and did so cheerfully. And they all spoke to us as we came and went on a very busy July 4th.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This has to be the worst place ever! Rooms are dirty, facility is run down - not worth the money!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene

Address: 345 E Oregon Ave, Creswell, OR 97426-9675 (Formerly Creswell Inn Motel)
Location: United States > Oregon > Creswell
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Creswell
Price Range: $59 - $96 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene Hotel Creswell