“Good room for rate”

Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Creswell
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Stayed here one night on drive to California. The desk clerk when check in was very friendly and pleasant. The room was 2 queen beds and I request on the upper floor facing away from Interstate 5. Room was quiet and didn't have freeway noice. Room was clean but dated and the dresser was missing a handle.

Motel is located right off the freeway so it is easy access and there is an Arco AM/PM right there for fueling up. I left early in the morning so didn't eat the breakfast that is provided.

For the mid $50 range that I paid it was good for a one night sleep over.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mkemows

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We stayed at Creswell Super 8 for two days wile working in the area the rooms we clean comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The rate was very resonable.
We would stay again

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tch6363
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Me and my wife had a wonderful stay at the Super8 Creswell Inn,The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was way above Super8 standard, they offerd fresh pancakes, biscuits and gravy, cereals, yougurt, fruits, juices, pastry, eggs ect....

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I recommend this hotel to any traveler. Clean &friendly .staff is friendly & helpful

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Toenai
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I am always happy with the friendly and courteous staff. The rooms are always clean and ready when I arrive.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Stevepanther
Reviewed May 28, 2011

We chose this hotel mainly for the price and convenient location. If you are just looking for a place to crash for the least amount of money this place meets the criteria. The front desk help was very friendly and helpfull. Our room had all the usual amenities but smelled strongly of urine. The room showed signs of how old the hotel is. If it came down to it we would stay again but only if we are only going to be there when it is time to sleep (wouldn't want to spend too much awake time in the room) and we are feeling thrifty.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2011

The price was cheap and should have beeen a clue to the night I'd have. The trucks idling off and on all night and very early in the morning were very loud. The freeway could be heard often and I was on the oppisite side of the hotel from it. The breakfast was very meager and there wasn't enough room to sit down in the breakfast room, I had to take it back to my room. The room was freezing when I arrived and took a very long time to warm up. The staff weren't very welcoming, busy flirting with the man that checked in before me. I've stayed in worse hotels, but not much.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene

Address: 345 E Oregon Ave, Creswell, OR 97426-9675 (Formerly Creswell Inn Motel)
Location: United States > Oregon > Creswell
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Creswell
Price Range: $55 - $99 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Creswell/South Eugene Hotel Creswell