Comfort Inn & Suites Creswell
$60
Relax Inn(Cottage Grove)
$89
BestWestern.com
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$93
Quality Inn Cottage Grove - Eugene South(Cottage Grove)(Great Value!)
$72
QualityInn
$93
CandlewoodSuites
$139
Fairfield Inn
Village Green Resort(Cottage Grove)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewshot oatmealdish networkcottage groveyogurtexit doordesk clerkwould definitely stay here againasked for a quiet roomdirect tvnewer hotelbreakfast roomdairy queenking suitebreakfast includedhard boiled eggsflat screenroad noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2012

New facility east of freeway best choice in town. Didn't have time to catch comp bkfst but staff attentive, free coffee in lobby. P.S. Really hard to find a place to eat in Creswell after 9pm on weekdays. After 9, count on micro-wave food at a gas station or a nearby Subway. Eat in Eugene first. Cottage Grove has a late restuarant but not experienced.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2011

quick and easy access to freeway- we had a u haul - parking was a bonus and clean comfortable room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed at the Comfort Inn for 4 days while attending the wedding of our son. The staff at the desk was super helpful no matter what time of day and very cheerful. They never failed to greet us and ask us how everything had gone and they collected the tuxes for us from those leaving before we were up. The breakfast food was not as varied as we have had at other places and they ran out of many things before the closing time. Some in our party swam and said the pool was great.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We've stayed at this hotel on a few different occasions, as we have family that lives in Creswell. The hotel is new, the rooms are clean, the breakfast is simple, but great, the pool is small, but great for our family, and the staff is always so friendly. We always get a King size room with an added suite that has a hide-a-bed. The extra space works out great for our 3 kids.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the very end of the halls....much quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I've stayed at other Comfort Inns before, but never at the Creswell site. I decided to give it a try after a long, exhausting day on the road.

On the outside, it looks very modern and new and inside it's clean. Very swanky compared to what I've come to expect. But then the problems started.... First, the front desk person said they did have lots of rooms (the parking lot was empty, so duh). Then said they "system" wanted to put me in a certain room (?). The maid came by and rattled off 5 or 6 rooms that she'd already cleaned and were ready. The front desk lady asked about a specific one, but the maid said she'd have to clean it. Now, I just asked for a room, nothing special - not sure why I couldn't just go into one of the already cleaned rooms. Oh well.

15 minutes of waiting later, I finally got into the room and it was great. This one had a king bed and couch and desk, with a new LG flat screen TV. Very nice. Very, very nice. Until...I begin to nod off on the comfy bed and I hear someone at the door. What the hell?! No knock before, so it can't be housekeeping. I had the security bar on, so whoever it was just tried to force it a few times, then I heard mumbling and the person left. Well...okay then.

Then I hear loud yelling and banging coming from the room directly above mine. Sounds like teenagers. Then a very loud bang, as if someone has hit the floor (my ceiling) and more angry yelling. Should I call the cops? What's going on here? I wait a little to see if it might die down, but apparently it's big time wrestling going on upstairs. Did I mention I just wanted to rest after a long trip?

I go to the front desk and a different person is there. I mention the noise and she says I could change rooms if I want. I ask her why not just throw out the disruptive guests. She says "I don't know you, but the other guests have been here a few days." Really? Wow. So if you want to be disruptive, wreck the room and drive out other guests, just make sure you stay "a few days."

So I pack up and move to the other room. Which - surprise, surprise - isn't as big as the first one. It is hot, things are in disarray and there's a nasty stain on the chair at the desk. Yuck. So I spend some time cleaning this new room.

Other than that, everything was great. Maybe with better management, it would be okay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo