Tripadvisor
Crescent Lake
All reviews ski resort close proximity living room we've stayed judy chalet crescent vhs skied motel
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

Right from my initial phone call to see if they had any rooms available I knew we had lucked out and found a fantastic place for our family to stay. We were only able to stay 1 night, but I wish we could have stayed another.
We had a room at the Inn and it was very clean and extremely large. It had kitchenette and was fully stocked with just about any dish or utensil you may need. Judy was so kind and hospitable, you can’t help but love this place!
It is pretty kid friendly, the complimentary snack baskets in the room and the large collection of Disney movies to borrow were nice touches (they also have a ton of other movies to borrow as well).
Thank you Judy for providing such a wonderful and cozy place for travelers to stay. I highly recommend the Willamette Pass Inn!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

Clean cozy motel with large rooms and lots of extras. Welcoming owners and staff with lovely picnic area and close proximity to Crescent and Odell lakes and hiking trails. Great location spring, summer, fall or winter.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019

I reserved a chalet in advance with Judy - telling her about what my friend and I would want during our time visiting the area. We would be hiking during the days and looking for comfort and relaxation during the evenings/nights. Judy was so wonderful in understanding and accommodating our needs. After originally booking us into one chalet, she called me back to suggest another after it became available - saying that she thought it would be a better fit. She was right! My friend from Italy (who is well versed in what fine chalets are like in the Alps) and I both could not have been any more pleased with #511. It had everything one could need or ask for (beautiful living room with fireplace, well stocked kitchen, patio propane grill, etc.), and all the rooms were absolutely clean, quiet, and comfortable.
Thank you, Judy! Thank you, Willamette Pass Inn.

Room tip: Loft has a wonderful for sleeping space for the right people, but has a low ceiling.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We've stayed here several times and always enjoy our stay. My favorite part is the wood burning fireplace in each room. Free snacks in each room are a nice bonus. Walking distance to Manley's tavern so no need to get a DUII. Highly recommended. The couple that run the inn are super sweet and welcoming. A+

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Great cabin, well outfitted, staff was awesome. Houses were in a park like section with lots of wildlife right out the door. Had a great time riding our bikes here, and will be considering doing it again next year.

Date of stay: September 2018