“A must to try”

Cove Tavern and Steak House
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Cove
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Went as a family for my daughter's graduation dinner. Steak was delish! covers the entire plate and is cooked to order, service is excellent and the atmosphere is awesome! nice clean place with rustic décor. Our family would go here again and again.

5  Thank The4ways

Reviewed December 11, 2012

when you walk in the door you immediately see everything so clean. The menu is a very good one. The food is fresh...generous servings...hamburgers huge...large salad ...delicious fish and chips. The tavern interior isdecorated in rustic burled wood and wildlife of local hunter contributors. I go there about 3 or 4 times a month and thoroughly enjoy my experience

4  Thank Colleen1010
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Fabulous, handmade burgers! NOT supplied by FSA/Sysco makes me so happy too. Legitimate food for reasonable prices. Burgers are just over ten bucks, but are definitely large enough to be shared by two people. Order one, share it........you'll see. Salads are amazing. Seriously, Cove is way out there, and for the place to have REAL food..... You never see that anymore. The place is exceptional.

P.S. The owner is incredibly nice, and single-handedly prepares/cooks everything. She keeps the place spotless too.

5  Thank supremechannel
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Everything you order is prepared by the owner.If you are in a hurry GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.You Need to order Meat with side of sauteed Prawns Order a great cocktail and enjoy until your Beyond salad arrives.and then you receive your entree You will not Believe how great your food is.Cleanest restaurant I have ever been in..

6  Thank Brian O
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I love Cove, so every now and again we'll go eat at the Cove Tavern and Steakhouse. One of the first places I ate in when I first moved over here from the UK. The food has always and still is awesome, I like the salads too. Rustic and charming...... as long as you don't mind a full size cougar watching you eat..... it's stuffed!!! So was I when I left :)

4  Thank 543WendyC