We had never been to Village Green Resort before but an enticing voucher for two nights, dinner, and a couple of wine passes encouraged our visit. The location was handy, the rooms updated and very clean, and the gardens around the resort made the trip more than worthwhile. We had a king size room with a private patio - it was lovely. We wandered throughout the gardens which, even in September, were beautiful. The lounge was comfortable, the staff was very friendly, and the restaurant had good breakfasts and a romantic dinner in the evening. Now that we have been there, we are planning on coming back in different seasons to see the gardens at their height.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Green Resort and Gardens include an onsite restaurant "Seasons at The Green" and the Fireside lounge with live entertainment each night! Beautiful cozy Guestrooms that offer private garden patios and 14 acres of themed gardens to enjoy. Village Green is within walking distance of the 14 mile paved Row River Trail that takes you around Dorena Lake by bicycle, horse or running! Here at the Village Green Resort we offer Tandem Bike Rentals to see the area and bike the Row River Trail. We also offer an on site Beauty Salon. Cottage Grove is well known for it historic Covered Bridges. There is so much beauty here you will want to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Village Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Green Hotel Cottage Grove
- Village Green Cottage Grove
- Village Green Hotel And Gardens