“Historic building great food”

Buster's Main Street Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in the historic Cottage Grove Hotel, Buster's Main Street Cafe provides a warm environment coupled with great food. Enjoy Eggs Benedict, Salmon Omelets, Steak and Eggs, Philly Cheesesteaks, Reubens, Monte Cristo Sandwiches and more.We are open daily 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. We also sell genuine broaster chicken on Monday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

A smaller restaurant with friendly staff and excellent dishes. The salmon chowder is really delicious. Everything we dined on was fresh and unique.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We try to cook homemade food at the house 5-6 days a week but with a busy life and a toddler, we sometimes need a break. Buster's is our go-to choice! You cannot lose here!

Really, really good food, an excellent value and friendly service. What more could anyone want?

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We live on the Oregon Coast but have been to Buster's on 3 different occasions in the past year. Wow, good food, friendly, down home atmosphere. The burgers are REAL hamburger, not a pressed frozen patty and the homemade potato salad is exceptional. Their home made pickles really add a special something. We will continue to eat at Buster's whenever we're over that way. p.s.. I saw a diner at the next table enjoying a plate with biscuits and gravy with a sausage patty on the side, I just may need to try that on my next trip, it looked fabulous!! Everything I've seen served there looks like something I would like to try!! Great food and service. Hat's off to the entire crew!!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Busters is the new place for breakfast and lunch in Cottage Grove. It has a really friendly atmosphere and the food is great. Lots of choices on the breakfast menu as well as lunch. Their sandwiches are wholesome, with great ingredients and innovative combinations. For breakfast they hve some great combinations on the eggs benedict theme. One even has smoked salmon. Delicious. I had a great Philly Cheesesteak for lunch on a toasted roll that was outstanding. The service is very good with friendly wait staff.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Found this place after looking on TripAdvisor!! I guess it really does work! I'm so glad we gave it a try - it was delicious! We both had Eggs Benedict - mine had spinach. It was incredibly good - the hollandaise was homemade. So good! The waitress was quick - took our order - brought coffee & kept us refilled. Everyone in there seemed to be having a good time. Our order came in a timely manner and hit the spot!! I love Cottage Grove - this is a huge find!!