“Very average food”

Vintage Inn Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 7, 2013

server was very helpful and friendly. Food was OK. . Close to our hotel. If we come back to Cottage Grove would look for another Restaurant

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Dropped into the Vintage Inn, meeting family, on Memorial Day. The three of us were seated immediately and our order quickly taken by an attentive waitress. My niece and nephew ordered BLT's, one with fries the other with onion rings. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with onion rings. Our order was delivered fairly quickly and all three of us really enjoyed our meal. The Vintage Inn is located right off of I-5 at the Cottage Grove exit, providing quick access to the freeway. I'll have to try a full dinner sometime soon and if it was anything like lunch I expect it to be the same experience. I fully recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had stopped for gas in Cottage Grove, and the consensus of everyone at the gas station (staff and other customers) was that the Vintage Inn was definitely the place to try for a good breakfast. Our meals were hearty and tasty, the staff was helpful and efficient, the restaurant, rest rooms and parking lot were clean and orderly, and the decor was kinda cute in an old-time hash house way. The Vintage Inn is not even a block off of Hwy 5, which makes it very convenient. We will definitely stop there again when next we head that direction.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Nice small restaurant, not the usual highway chain. Good menu with excellent food and good service. There are weekly and some nightly specials at good prices.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had the prime rib and it was excellent, but the place has kind of a diner atmosphere- which is ok if that's what you want.