“Very pleasant evening”

Stacy's Covered Bridge Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed Stacy's and would be happy to go back. We received the same courteous service and conversations with the owner. The server and host were quite attentive and helpful.

I ordered the miner's steak with salad, red potatoes and veggies. My wife ordered the lasagna and spinach salad. The salads were both excellent. My steak was cooked nicely and was a plentiful portion. I found the rub used was ok but not exciting. The potatoes were slightly undercooked for my taste but still good. I was disappointed in the veggies. The restaurant is too good to serve what appeared to be from an assorted veggie bag.

My wife enjoyed the huge lasagna. It had a bit too much hamburger for us but the rest was quite tasty - quite tasty.

The overall atmosphere was warm and inviting. If we were to live nearby, we would probably be there regularly. Thanks for a fine evening.

1  Thank Vernon B

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had an excellent meal at this little restaurant in downtown Cottage Grove. We were seated at a small cozy table with two wing chairs, the wait staff was very attentive and the owner, Stacey, came out and chatted with us. I don't know that I've had a better steak with mushrooms and a demi glace sauce. It included a green salad, rolls, fresh asparagus and an ice cream sundae for dessert all for around $12.00 (before 6 p.m.). My husband had a caesar salad and tea and I had wine and it cost us only $35 with a 20% tip. What a bargain!! It is a real gem of a restaurant and I will def remember it and plan my dinner around this restaurant when traveling up the I-5 corridor in Oregon.

1  Thank retire07sisters_OR
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We were traveling and expecting to have to settle for something fast. Everything was perfect. The soups were outstanding the Parmesan dusted halibut incredible. Don't miss it if your in the area.

1  Thank Popsterbna
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is the restaurant most recommended in town and for good reason. The atmosphere was pleasant and unhurried so you could enjoy your meal. The service was very good and the food was awesome. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed June 12, 2013

In town on business and tried Stacy's based on local recommendation. No disappointments. Menu has lots of variety, cost was reasonable and service with a smile. I had the flat iron steak special and it was cooked correctly and presented well. Portion was fair and will be back to try other items.