“Gross!!!”

Stacy's Covered Bridge Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States
“Gross!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

The restaurant is dirty in the front but disgusting in the back where the food is cooked. The food is expensive yet disappointing! I wouldn't suggest it to anyone! A waste.

2 Thank Brittany D

“Consistently Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

We are always sure that when we are dining or sending guests from our Apple Inn Bed and Breakfast the food and service will be great. We are glad to have this restaurant in our small town. Be sure to try them on your next dinner out. The early bird special is a very good deal for a wonderful meal and we also like the plank steak and the fish and chips.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kathe M
Eugene, Oregon, United States
“Thanksgiving Buffet excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Comfortable and easy atmosphere. Great service. Food was not over seasoned and meat was not overcooked. Normally my Husband and I do not like buffets but Staceys Buffet was well attended and clean. Stacey himself met everyone at the door with a handshake and a smile..Very impressive. We will be there again next year.. Perfect.

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“It was edible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

We decided to eat here based on the reviews. I ordered the french onion soup and it had way too much sugar in it. My husband enjoyed his salad. I ordered the prime rib and asked for Medium but there was no pink to it at all. It was cooked practically well. My husband wasn't too impressed with the lasagna. It was a bit watery and flavorless. Our waitress was really busy but the other one didn't seem as busy. It took quite a while just to get our drink order. Overall the food was edible but that's about it.

The booths were very uncomfortable. The way the table legs sat you kept hitting it with your shin. This happened to be our last dinner in Oregon and it was the only restaurant that let us down.

Chicago, Illinois
“less than hoped for - but quite acceptable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

There are several choices on where to eat in Cottage Grove and we had eaten in most of them by the time our first visit was over. I had heard Stacy's was a 'special' place for my next trip to the area. 3 of us and toddler went for dinner and found the place to be nicely decorated, have amiable servers and a good selection of entree choices. They didn't carry my brand of bourbon, but that is not unusual or a negative. The food was well prepared, the bread warm and wait staff attentive to the correct level. To be honest, these are all things I expect from a restaurant. In order to get to the "very good" rating something needs to soar above the basics. It may have been there on the menu, but I didn't experience it that day. I would return, but with expectations at a more modest level and perhaps go for a snack and not a meal.

• Visited August 2012