Overall we liked our stay at this hotel. The weekend we were here they also had a kids basketball team staying in the hotel. Usually, this wasn't a problem until between 9-12 at night, when we could hear them running around upstairs and jumping around in the room above us. Best Western - If you book a basketball team, or anyone with children, please put them on the ground floor, and us above them? Thanks! The room was clean and well made up, but the bathroom badly needs updating. The toilet had some issues, and you can tell they had painted over some mold rather than clean it up. Not sure if that is a hold over from the previous owner, because the property is much nicer than the last time we stayed. The front desk staff was very courteous, but I would say they are a bit high priced for what you get. The pool is cold, and the spa while it looked clean, smells like fish or like someone has peed in it. The breakfast buffet was not very good. They have some variety, but their hot food was badly prepared. The eggs were gross and bad textured, the sausage was very very greasy, the bacon was that super thin kind they use to save money, but at least tasted like bacon. I would NOT recommend the biscuits and gravy. The biscuits are good, but the gravy is awful. Otherwise the breakfast was fine - the usual toast and waffles and cereal. I would have liked to see at least a few pastries, but they didn't have any. So overall, the beds were comfy and I didn't have too many complaints. I would recommend this property but be aware you may want to eat somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Cottage Grove Inn in Cottage Grove. We are conveniently located in the Willamette Valley 30 miles south of Eugene just off I-5 at exit 174. We offer a free Continental Breakfast, an indoor pool, spa, fitness center, free local calls, free Internet, and a business center. Included in our breakfast is our biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, fruit, juices, waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and a variety of breads and cereal. Our wireless Internet is throughout our whole hotel. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the Cottage Grove area. Coming to a Ducks game or to see the Covered Bridges, just driving through on business, or to relax at Dorena or Cottage Grove Lake? We have maps to help you find your way. Our staff looks forward to meeting you and hopes that you can relax and get ready for the next day with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Cottage Grove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cottage Grove Hotel Cottage Grove
- Holiday Inn Cottage Grove
- Cottage Grove Holiday Inn