We stayed at the BW Cottage Grove Inn on a long trip, returning from Mexico to Canada. It was relatively easy to find off the Interstate 5 which helped as it was already dark by the time we arrived. Room was quiet and comfortable and of course really clean. It was great to have a decent sleep after so many hours driving. We had a restaurant recommended to us from the front desk (Stacy's) - a really good meal. We will definitely stop at Cottage Grove on our next drive south.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Cottage Grove Inn in Cottage Grove. We are conveniently located in the Willamette Valley 30 miles south of Eugene just off I-5 at exit 174. We offer a free Continental Breakfast, an indoor pool, spa, fitness center, free local calls, free Internet, and a business center. Included in our breakfast is our biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, fruit, juices, waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and a variety of breads and cereal. Our wireless Internet is throughout our whole hotel. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the Cottage Grove area. Coming to a Ducks game or to see the Covered Bridges, just driving through on business, or to relax at Dorena or Cottage Grove Lake? We have maps to help you find your way. Our staff looks forward to meeting you and hopes that you can relax and get ready for the next day with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Cottage Grove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cottage Grove Hotel Cottage Grove
- Holiday Inn Cottage Grove
- Cottage Grove Holiday Inn