Rodeway Inn Willamette River
$62
$60
$65
$266
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2010

We stayed in a 2 queen room for 2 nights and it is a very basic motel, but is very adequate. The beds need new matresses, but the showers are very clean. This motel has excellent access to the riverwalk and to downtown Corvallis. The manager Mike is very friendly and efficent. I would stat here again as this is a great value!

Reviewed August 5, 2010

Beautiful river walk . perfect for down town shopping.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2010

My fiance & I traveled to Corvallis in order to check out this lovely town and needed a place to stay. We found that the Rodeway Inn at Corvallis was by far the least expensive and yet it had better reviews than places that were even twice as expensive as it. Once we arrived, the hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The manager went out of his way to help us with a request we had late at night. The hotel was very conveniently located to downtown and the great local farmer's market; it provided us with all of the accommodations that we needed, and we had a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2010

The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is located at the edge of the River Walk where one can enjoy the scenic Willamette River and the many restaurants and wine bars that populate this lively area. In my opinion, this location is awesome because you can walk the entire River area and leave your car in the hotel parking lot. Also, the hotel location is very close to Oregon State University. The room was clean and offered basic amenities. For the frugal minded traveler not looking for plush elegance, one should consider giving this hotel a try when visiting Corvallis or Oregon State University.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2010

I was very pleasantly surprised by this Rodeway Inn. I reserved my room with my AAA card at a ridiculously low $40 for the night. When I arrived at the motel, I was impressed. It's clean. The room was fine, with cable TV, wi-fi, and even a nice view of the riverside path. The location is great for strolling around downtown Corvallis. Mike, the motel manager, is a friendly, very efficient host. All in all, when one is looking for great value, I highly recommend this little motel in Corvallis.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo