“Awesome Location!”

Rodeway Inn Willamette River
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Corvallis
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Can't beat the downtown location along the Willamette River. Great Value, for the simple folk! Comfy bed and quiet location. So do yourself a favor, save some money, and go for this great deal!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed October 18, 2009

I travel and do sales work in 3 states, washington, oregon and idaho. I'm on the road over 250 days a year staying in motels and hotels along the way. I visit Corvallis, Ore. at least a week, annually and hav e stayed in the Econolodge the last 2 years.
I was very surprised as I was crossing the bridge into Corvallis to see what appeared to be a "new" hotel where the Econolodge used to be. It is now the Rodeway Inn. I couldn"t believe the new look! Wow! What a beautiful upgrade! Comfortable beds, new paint, carpet, tv, draperies and so much more. Everything i saw was clean neat. It"s more comfortable and inviting now. Thank you for your best effort. . The hotel staff was friendly and informative.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2009

My husband and I had a nice stay at the Roadway Inn in March and we were very happy with the accommodations offered at the reasonable rate they charged. The rooms were clean, nice beds and linens, hot water that seemed endless. There's a great view of the Willamette River right behind the motel that from our room, we could see very well. There are plenty of things to do from Downtown to the OSU campus activities. We found everything very close and convenient for our needs....... we plan on going back in October.
G. Opper

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2009

My wife and I recently booked a room at the Roadway Inn in Corvallis Oregon for the recent Oregon Beavers football game and we were very happy we did! Roadway Inn is located very conveniently close to both, Oregon State University and Downtown Corvallis. The rates were great, the rooms were very comfortable, and the staff was very nice and helpful in making our stay pleasant. I would recommend Roadway Inn to anyone looking for a nice room at an affordable rate. We’re going to spend our next game at Roadway Inn this October 10th and make sure we get an early booking.
TJ Strong

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2009

The windows & walls were dirty. The toilet ran there were light bulbs burnt out the blanket was torn. We didn't unpack or want to touch anything. The room smelled bad. I didn't know when I booked it but the room we stayed in is usually $54.99 per night, we paid $129.99. We did change rooms when we were checking in I asked if there were any rooms on the river side and was told that there was a single queen bed room available, I had booked a king room. We decided to take the queen room and the paperwork was changed. I asked about the difference in room price and was told that there wasn’t any difference. I asked again and was told no, they’re all the same price. I knew that that wasn’t what I had seen when I booked on the internet but didn’t have any proof to argue the point. I did check when I got home a sure enough, we were intentionally overcharged, above and beyond the initial price gouging. We didn't go for the Oregon Beavers football game ours was a sadder mission. My husband’s brother was in hospice in Corvallis. We were able to visit with him on Saturday and Sunday. He died a few days later. This would be a great location for a hotel. They should take down the building & start over.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2009

I stayed here in early October 09. The local Motel 6 was cheaper by a few dollars but the location of this hotel is worth the difference. It's right downtown and along the river walk/bike path. If you like to run in the morning then this is a perfect hotel. The town itself is cool and worth checking out. The stores are mom and pop with a lot of pubs, cafes, and boutiques. The staff is nice. The room was clean and nicely appointed. The TV had plenty of channels and the AC worked well plus the wireless internet is free. The only negative is the attention to detail is lacking a bit. The refrigerator was not plugged in and the bathroom faucet was finicky and sprayed me a bit whenever I used it. But for the price I paid the value was outstanding. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2009

Economical, convenient location close to OSU. Bus shuttle to the football game. Walking distance to excellent restaurants in town. General manager Mike very informative of places to shop, sightsee, etc.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family