“Heaven moves to the strip mall”
Review of Le Patissier

Le Patissier
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Corvallis
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Amazing pain du chocolat, glazed fruit tarts , baguettes. Great coffee. Pleasant counter service. They take orders . Too bad I m too old to work there

Reviewed March 14, 2013

While I especially enjoy the raisin rolls --which disappear all too rapidly--everything in the bakery counter rates an "ooh-la-la." And a cup of coffee is superb complement to any mid-morning pastry. For lunch, a croissant with either soup or salad will energize one for the afternoon's activities. Bon appetit.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I always wanted to go here, so after yoga nearby I stopped by for a snack. Unfortunately, the person in front of me pretty much bought out the display. I tried to order 1 thing but they had already ordered it, so I had to choose something else. I got the apricot. I ended up not eating it until the next day. It still tasted good. The filling was smooth but not to sweet. The apricot was fresh and tasty. And the pastry was light and airy. Overall, I'll be back and maybe eat in. Although it's not a huge place.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

After returning from a trip to France, if you are missing the taste of a morning croissant or pain de chocolat, this is the place to revive those memories. Everything here is great. And the quiche makes a superb lunch choice!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

They make food like you would get in France, their pastries are delectable; unlike any other! Had breakfast there and it was even better, very clean, they never touch food and money at the same time!