All reviews tesla charging mini mart no frills bar grill in town cinder block super nice staff within walking distance location downtown nothing fancy sink area would definitely stay here again across the street great place to stay charger motel safeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Outdated policy! I made a reservation months in advance and need to cancel. I tried calling the hotel directly and no one ever answered. After emailing I finely reached the manager, Kimberly. She was not at all accommodating, even with months to sell our room. I've never had this experience with any other hotels. I'd think twice before purchasing.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 10, 2019

Booked room for 3 day stay, and upon arriving at 6pm the room was not ready. When it was the room was dirty and unclean, and did not look as nice as any of the photos shown on their website. Appeared to be bait and switch. We told the desk clerk that we would not be able to stay under the circumstances and checked out at 7pm, but told them we would go ahead and pay for the first night, but were going to cancel the other two nights and they said that that would be fine. Month later we get our credit card bill that shows they had charged us for two nights when we hadn't even stayed there. These people are completely dishonest and are frauds, and now we are having to deal with the credit card company to get the charges reversed.

Reviewed November 12, 2019 via mobile

Great destination in town. Centrally located and also close to downtown shopping. Bonus - only Tesla Charger in Corvallis. Great restaurants near by and close to campus. Staff is friendly and helpful. Small town feeling is not lost here.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2019

Don’t stay here! The pictures are extremely misleading. They are in the process of renovating but the room we were checked into and immediately check out of was extremely old and not well kept. My daughter felt unsafe as well. They had a safety advisory sheet in the room explaining what to do if people were outside your room. There was mold on the floor and in the tub in the bathroom. It hasn’t been updated in at least 20 years. If I could score this place a zero, I would. They are also refusing a refund even though I checked out immediately. It may be close to campus but the hayloft of a barn would have been cleaner.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

Great people, easy access, 4 Tesla charging stations. Centrally locates and great nearby restaurants. Very easy to get to, but if you’re staying here to get to the University it’s super easy. Also the complementary tesla charging is a fantastic way to stay in Corvallis, the nicest spot in all of Oregon.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
University Inn C, Front Desk at University Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Thank you Bradh2017! We are happy you like our place.