All reviews grand manor across the street best westerns outdoor pool sitting area shopping and restaurants other hotels waffles great place to stay pet friendly room nice room breakfast room first choice trader joes comfortable beds we've stayed hot breakfast
Reviewed September 18, 2009

My mom & I drove up from California...9.5 hours to visit a friend in OR. And Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites in Corvallis provided us with a fabulous room & a CLEAN room to rest after that long drive. The rooms actually felt & looked more like a four start hotel than a inn. The staff was very sweet & friendly, their breakfast is great, and girls... they had wipes to remove your eye make-up!!! Thanks a bunch for a wonderful bed to sleep on & room to rest in!!!

• Stayed: August 2009
bwhotelcorvallis, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2009

Dear Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites traveler:

We were ecstatic and overjoyed to read your review and find that we had made your stay while in Corvallis, Oregon extra special. We are very appreciative of the wonderful comments about our hotel and especially pleased to know that our pillow top mattresses gave you a good night's rest.
We look forward to seeing you when you are in the Corvallis area once again.

Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 7, 2009

I stayed here during a convention and found everything outstanding. Our suite-sized room had a mini-fridge, a microwave, and a coffee maker in addition to typical hotel offerings. The beds were very comfortable. Each morning we enjoyed the extensive breakfast buffet -- make-your-own waffles, yogurt, cereal, baked goods, biscuits & gravy, and much more. The eating area is small, but that was not a problem, since everyone we met was attending our same convention. Congratulations to the hotel staff for taking such good care of everyone!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
bwhotelcorvallis, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2009

Dear Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites Convention Traveler:

The Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites is delighted that your convention choose our hotel for their lodging accommodations and you had an outstanding stay with us. We do look forward seeing you again when you are in Corvallis, Oregon whether it be for a convention or just to visit.

Reviewed July 6, 2009

I stayed here 2 days while visiting an elderly friend in town. I was in a balcony room - it was large and clean. The staff people were nice. Breakfast was good - scrambled eggs, waffles you make yourself, bread for toast, sausage links, yogurt, applesauce, cold cereal, juice, milk, coffee - plenty to choose from. I had no problems using the internet in the room. It's a good location - easy to find and there are lot of places to eat within a mile radius.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
bwhotelcorvallis, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2009

Dear Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites Traveler:

We would very much like to thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review for our hotel and sharing your experience with other travelers. We are extremely happy to know that our hotel accommodates you exceeding well while you are visiting the Corvallis area. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you once again.

Reviewed April 9, 2009

Located near downtown Corvallis, the Best Western Manor Inn & Suite welcomed me with open arms and a warm smile.

Service: The hotel staff was all superb! From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, I was treated like family. They remembered my name and also seemed to know many other visitors’ names, which may have been repeat customers. When asking for directions and information for local venues, the staff was extremely polite and helpful, which made my stay that more enjoyable.

Room: The room was very clean with modern bedding décor, which provided for a relaxing and comfortable night’s rest. The bed…Wow! My bed must have been a higher-end mattress or specially ordered because I haven’t slept on a bed so comfortable for quite a while. I’ll have to verify the mattress on my next visit. The room also provided for a business type facility with a built-in work desk with comfortable chair, dual-line phones with voice mail and complimentary high-speed internet access.

The continental breakfast was more like a buffet. There was a variety of food to choose from such as warm scrambled eggs, waffles, sizzling sausages, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, toast, fresh fruit and much more. The staff made sure that the food was ample by restocking every 10 to 15 minutes.

I have to say overall, impeccable service and great room. I’ll definitely be visiting this place on my next visit to Corvallis.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank John K
bwhotelcorvallis, public relations manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2009

Dear Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites Traveler:

We thank you very much for the warm and welcome comments you expressed about our hotel, staff, breakfast and amenities. We strive to create a home away from home atmosphere for our guests here at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again during future visits to Corvallis, Oregon. Once again thank you!

Reviewed January 19, 2009

My husband and I spent about a week in Corvallis and we stayed in this Best Western due to its affordable price and the earlier good reviews. It was, as promised, a nice place to stay. We walked in without a reservation and were able to get a nice room for $80.99 a night. It had a king bed, a living room, a refrigerator and a microwave. And their breakfast quite exceeded our expectations. Usually you can expect a roll and a tiny glass of juice; they had sausages, eggs, waffles, biscuits & gravy and lots more. I would definitely stay in this hotel again, given the opportunity.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank CraftsmanJunkie
bwhotelcorvallis, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2009

The Best Western Grand Manor Inn & Suites would like to thank you for taking the time to give our hotel such an admirable review. We are very happy that we helped make your stay in Corvallis, Oregon a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when you are in the Corvallis, Oregon area.