“Evergreen Indian Buffet Corvallis, Oregon a Cop to Cook 5 Star”

Evergreen Indian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 213 Restaurants in Corvallis
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Phoenix, Oregon, United States
“Evergreen Indian Buffet Corvallis, Oregon a Cop to Cook 5 Star”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

See my YouTube video of this fantastic restaurant including making naan bread in the Tandoori oven.

Ab buffet that is family owned and operated with fantastic food and a lot of love!!! Friendly family from parents down to the young daughter.

All your favorite healthy home cooked Indian food in a buffet for about $8.

I love the food, the price and family that takes pride in what fine food they serve daily.

Don't miss this one !!!!

Evergreen Indian Restaurant prepares authentic and traditional cuisine from India fresh daily. We started in 1999 in Corvallis, when Meeraali Shaik saw a need for authentic Indian food in the town. Ali first came to the United States in 1990 after being a chef for many years in India.

Their website is http://www.evergreenindianrestaurant.com/

• Visited June 2012

Fair Oaks, California
“Very Good”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I don't know Indian cuisine all that well, so I just guessed what to order, and was very pleased with my Chicken Masala. The atmosphere is relaxing and the service very , very good. I noticed that several of the groups dining that night were Indian, that must be a good sign. It was Mothers Day , and they gave each woman a beautiful red rose! Nice touch!

Visited May 2012
Corvallis, Oregon
“Not authentic enough for me”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Canned peas? The food was OK, not great, and it did not strike me a very authentic.

Visited July 2011
“Best Indian food locally”
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

Growing up in London (UK) I have a great love for Indian food, authentic Indian food. I have tried many restaurants here since I moved and this is by far my favorite. Any time we're in Xorvallis we eat there.

The lunch buffet is great if you'd like to try a variety of foods.

Usually we go there for dinner and we'll typically order the onion pakora, the chicken tikka masala, naan, popadom (with mango chutney) and rice and potato curry as side dishes. This easily feeds both my husban and I.

If you haven't tried it yet, you should!

Philomath, Oregon
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

The best Indian restaurant in town. Great place for gluten-free - everything is gluten-free except samosas & naan bread. Like most oriental-type places, it has a lunch buffet which is good, but evening is individual platters which are excellent. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2012