“very average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 16, 2012

mushy veggies, mediocre quality in general; service was slow

1  Thank tapfan
There are newer reviews for Shari's Cafe & Pies

Reviewed December 14, 2011

atmosphere...price...quality

We called in our review from our receipt while still at Shari's which qualified us for free pie....took it to go

Reviewed June 22, 2011

Shari's is a nice improvement to the NW 9th St. area. When I lived in the town in
the mid-1960's 9th St. was quite barren as far as eating places are concerned.

During my recent visit I stopped in twice -- a Saturday at lunch time and very
early on Sunday morning. Both times were nice. Food good and prices what
one would expect.

1  Thank rickrub
Reviewed January 18, 2011

I rate them "good" ... 3.5 dots!

Shari's is a northwest chain that has built it's reputation on serving good "middle of the road" American food that is reasonably priced. The atmosphere is clean, friendly and pleasant and the food - whilst not outstanding - is always good.

I have eaten at this Shari's several times. I like the Homestyle Pot Roast with Willamette Valley veggies. I've also had the Chicken Caeser Panini and the Quiche. I've had several kinds of pie and they are all good!

They do update their menus from time to time by adding or changing entrees and other items, and they sometimes run specials. There is always a full children's menu. They have "Honored Citizens" cards for seniors over 60, where folks earn points towards free dinners.

Shari's over the years has donated a tremendous amount of money to local charities such as Boys and Girls Clubs and I think that is a great idea :-)

This is a good place to eat for a reasonable price. Nothing fancy.

3  Thank half-Brit
Reviewed December 8, 2010

This is your typical 24-hour coffee shop that provides you a huge menu of comfort food with few surprises. The food is ok, but is satisfying and will definitely hit the spot, especially late at night. Service is quick and friendly, but could be different with another server. I would recommend this restaurant as a last resort and not a first choice.

1  Thank SGerard_S84