“Usually good”

Cuisines: French, Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I look forward to the lamb chops here, but tonight they just weren't that good. They were fatty and barely any meat. It was a disappointment. Funny thing is that we when go here the food is superb and the service is awful or the food is awful and the service is superb. It's hit or miss. I also have to take allergy medicine before I go here since they burn incense or something like it. I probably won't go back.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have wanted to go here for several years and finally made it. Maybe I'll go back some time for Happy Hour and try some Dim Sum, but can't say there was anything that would really make me rush right back.

The food had decent flavors, but both my friend and I remarked that it was cold. I had the plate lunch and the coconut prawns (2) were really delish, but the pad thai was just OK and the grilled chicken breast was cold and like chunked up left over pieces.

I also don't think the server was all that friendly. No drink menus were given. We had to ask for a Dim Sum menu. Although passed on it. And was not asked if we wanted drinks or dessert, so we went around the block for that after.

We arrived just after noon on Sunday and maybe people were eating brunch still (not my thing) and so maybe we picked the wrong time to order what we did.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Unique restaurant, unique food, great dining experience! I would recommend ordering off of the small plates as well as trying one of their cocktails. Haven't been here for happy hour but the prices are awesome!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Very high quality fusion of Asian and French food for reasonable price. Lunch $10-$15, dinner $20-$30. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went here on a recommendation from a friend and were not disappointed. We tried 10 of the 39 options from the Dim Sum menu and liked all but one. The crab cakes are really tasty. The drinks are delicious, but spendy. Fortunately we went during happy hour so I could afford the $9 drink (dim sum items are only $3 each during happy hour). The service is exceptional. We will definately be returning soon to try some more items from the Dim Sum Menu. Absolutely yummy and great fun!

1  Thank OregonDallice