“Nice healthy lunch”

Laughing Planet
Ranked #12 of 221 Restaurants in Corvallis
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had lunch here on Sunday and really enjoyed the healthy ingredients that they use. For example, brown rice and fresh veggies in their special Korean BBQ bowl. Also, they have fresh smoothies that use just fruit, juice and unsweetened yogurt, which is hard to find as most places want to use ice cream or flavored and sweetened yogurts.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here to get done lunch before hiking at McDonald Forest. Lots of fresh and interesting things on the menu. I had the Lebanese Delight burrito (the weekly special) which was full of garlic, veggies, lentils and some sort of grain (maybe quinoa?) there was a minted yogurt sauce served on the side that was good. I'd come back here whenever I was anywhere near Corvalis!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I ate lunch here with my teens. One is vegetarian and I have food allergies and eat gluten-free. There is food here we can eat and it tastes good. The restaurant has a notebook listing ingredients for their dishes so you can check to make sure that what you are ordering is allergy-safe. The item I wanted to order had a sauce I couldn't eat and the staff was happy to make a substitution, no charge. And no eye rolling.

The menu was interesting with some ethnic dishes and unusual ingredients. We had a couple of rice bowls and a burrito. All fresh and yummy.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The huge array of food on the menu looks interesting. Most of them I've never seen anywhere else. I want to try everything they offer, and am working on it. We've enjoyed eating there several times. The quality and service were outstanding and the prices were appropriate. We appreciate their emphasis on recycling. The dinosaurs on the tables are a nice touch.

2  Thank 828TJA
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I ordered a vegan Veggies Gone Wild burrito and my husband, a BBQ Chicken quesadilla. Both tasted really good and left us feeling very full. Both were perfectly spiced. We are from Wales and found the set up a bit confusing at first, but once we realised that you ordered at the counter, the service was really good and the food came to our table quickly. We had smoothies which were delicious. Total bill about $20. I wish we had a resturant like this back in Wales!

1  Thank ClareAndMilo