Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
$219
$55
$65
$229
All reviewsgreat locationfootball stadiumosu campusoregon stateacross the streetnice hotelin townbreakfast buffetvisiting oregoncan't beat the locationbusiness tripfitness centerplace to staythe staff was friendly and helpfulsmall townhotel is locatedrooms are clean
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Hotel itself was very nice. Great bed, friendly staff, good fitness center. Stayed there on two different occassions and both times the noise drove me crazy.!!! One of the loudest hotels I have ever stayed at. The worst was you could hear every step the person above the was taking. My room was also by the stairway and those doors were extremely loud too! It was hard to sleep. Unlike others who reviewed the hotel, I liked the restaurant food.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for all the 2009 home OSU Football games. We went to make our reservations for this next football season and we were told that we now had to pay in full for the room in advance (once the reservation is made). We were also told that the reservations could not be cancelled regardless of how far in advance we wanted to cancel. There would be the normal two night minimum (which was the same as last year) and no discounts for members for the Alumni Association. The Alumni Association advertises that you get discounts on lodging at this hotel. But they have decided to not honor this for 2010. Their rate for the football season is much higher then the normal rate. I hope that more people decide to not stay there this year because of their attitudes.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank osufan4ever
Reviewed September 24, 2009

The hotel is in the suburban of Corvallis und hard to find. It is near the stadium. We had a room with two queen and booked the rate with breakfast. I stayed in a lot of hotel the last years and the breakfast here was one of the best. You got all fresh from the buffet and a fresh omelette or panfried eggs or... and also a fresh made omelette. The room was okay like all the other Hiltons two queen rooms.
There is a bar in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2009

The price was great and the rooms were well-appointed and modern. Loved the bed. We turned up late in the day and had no idea of where we were going to stay - found this Hilton and decided to go for it. The nice thing is that I feel pretty secure in knowing what I will get at the Hilton and this one was another good experience. The room felt and looked lovely, it was comfortable, it was modern and clean. The staff helped us with information on the area and we had a great night in Corvallis although we had no idea earlier that day that we would end up there!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2009

After a number of 100+ degree days the Hilton Garden Inn offered locals a special "stay cool" rate to escape the heat. I gratefully accepted their offer and was extremely pleased with the experience. A comfy, cool bed, refrigerator and coffee maker were all I really needed, but it was so much more. Staff was efficient and helpful and they even had a complimentary toothbrush! (Packing in a hurry since my house was soooo hot!) I'll recommend them to my out-of-town friends. Thank You Hilton!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple