“Perfect location”

Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Corvallis
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed for two nights during OSU freshman orientation. Three of us shared a large "two queen bed" room and had plenty of room. The room was clean and modern, beds were comfortable. The lobby is open and inviting. Parking in the front was not a problem even though the hotel was packed. We had dinner and breakfast buffet at the hotel and found the food to be very good and moderately priced.
There was only one thing that bothered me during this stay and that was there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom. With three people taking showers, the steam would build up and when you open the door it escaped to the main room which warmed up the room but with the air conditioner on it only took a few minutes to clear out.
This will be my "go to" hotel for Corvallis (assuming I can get reservations).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Corvallis doesn't offer much competition in terms of hotels. The Hilton Garden Inn is the best available, I think. It is right on the Oregon State campus and in the midst of the sports complex. We were there in the summer when the undergraduates were gone, so it was nice and quiet. I expect it is a zoo during the year. Of course, if you are going to a sporting event on campus, this would be the place to be. I would recommend asking for the top floor, though. We did, and it was fine, but friends have told us that you can hear the people walking in their rooms above you on the lower floors.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

This Hilton is conveniently located directly across the street from OSU and a very close drive to downtown restaurants. Lovely, well-decorated lobby with tea, coffee and fruit infused water available. Front desk staff friendly and very helpful. Rooms are normal Hilton Garden Inn fare, clean, but with view of parking lot. Even though lobby and rooms clean, there was a slightly unpleasant odor in the room. Nice menu selection in hotel restaurant for breakfast and dinner. Wild salmon delicious. I would recommend keeping the dining area a bit cleaner. Wait service ok. Was hard to find table top without food residue. Overall, a good experience.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MistyFog1
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Went for a wedding, but had a broken rib. The room, the hot tub, the staff were very accommodating of the fact that I was kind of in pain most of the time I was there. It was a really nice stay, however, good bed, good bath - could use one of those enlarging mirrors in the bath so I wouldn't have to lean across the sink to put on makeup. It's a nice touch in other hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We were in Corvallis to visit OSU and the location for us was perfect! We walked from the hotel to our activities at the university. We stayed in the king suite and it was very spacious, clean and quiet. They do have breakfast at the hotel but it is not included in the room price and it did not look that interesting so we went into town. I will stay here agian it was a great hotel at a good price.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have stayed here three times over the years, and it has never disappointed. The location to the campus is awesome, and I have not even been here during football season - that would be amazing. Always clean, comfortable beds, and good service...this is my go-to Corvallis hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in Corvallis is a lovely hotel. If you have stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn then you are already familiar with the set up. Comfortable, quiet and a nice-sized room. What sets this hotel apart for me was the hotel staff. They were very helpful, even walking me out to the street to point me in the correct direction towards my campus destination. I will most remember them for their honesty and efficiency in returning a necklace that I accidentally left in my hotel room. I realized the day after checking out that I had left it in a nightstand. One phone call and 3 days later it was back in my possession. I really can't thank them enough.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business