“Great for Visiting OSU”

Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Corvallis
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. They offered umbrellas to us when it was raining without us even asking. For those who are touring OSU with your kids, this is a great hotel to use since it is walking distance to everything on campus. That was a plus since we were out of state and not familiar with our surroundings. If our daughter chooses OSU, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This hotel is nice and clean. Very friendly staff and close to everything. We were given options of floor level, how close to the elevator we wanted and all with a friendly smile. My only complaint is the lack of in room movies.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I booked two nights at this hotel while making a business trip visit to OSU. The location was perfect for someone needing access to the OSU campus, and the hotel was very nice, with clean rooms, meeting space, etc. The adjustable-firmness beds are amazing.

The breakfast food is very good, but not worth the cost for someone who doesn't eat a lot.

The one problem I encountered was intermittent noise adjacent to my room early in my first scheduled morning. The noise was loud enough to wake me despite the fact that I sleep with earplugs, and to keep me from falling back asleep even though I had hours left before my alarm was to wake me. I never did find out what the noise was.

To their credit, the staff refunded me my payment for that night, which I appreciate.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JLSDH
David G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments regarding your stay with us. We want to ensure all of our guests sleep comfortably while staying with us, and I am sorry that you did not experience that. I will work to resolve the noise issue you encountered, but I am happy to hear that the Guest Service staff was able to take care of the problem for you. Should you have additional questions, comments, or concerns about your stay please reach out to me directly at 541-286-9823.

David Gerkman

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The people were good n service, but they missed some details in their process. The front desk knew I was diamond, but did nnot adequately show it. The breakfast help was poor and there were 3 people waiting tables.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is a nice hotel, but directly adjacent to OSU so fairly noisy due to the range in guests. The mattress was WAY to firm and I was unable to get a full nights sleep due to discomfort. The front desk staff was incredibly helpful on check-in and I was able to leave my car parked in the lot for the duration of my stay.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This hotel is a great Hilton property! The rooms are clean and quiet. The coffee is good (Keurig), and has refrigerator and microwave in the room. It is close to campus and across the street from the stadium. The parking is free. The pool and workout area are clean and new. Due to the rain it is good to have a car available also restaurants off campus are too distant to walk to. I was able to get late check out which was a bonus! The hotel personal are terrific! All in all I was pleasantly surprised with this Hilton (campus) stay! And the beds are sooo comfortable!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor at the end of the hall and it was quiet.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was our fourth stay and everything was just as we expected. We like the hotel because it is so close to campus, the facilities are nice including a great pool (we were the only ones using it on a Sunday morning), nice breakfast (although service is a little erratic) and well appointed rooms. We had two queen beds which was fine. We appreciated the microwave in the room as well as the coffee maker. One caveat was that we couldn't seem to get CNN on TV, not sure why as everything else seemed to work fine. Free WIFI was great and we were able to get four or five appliances working. We enjoyed being on the 4th floor and it was quiet enough despite the hotel being busy. The public areas looked like they had been refurbished since we were last there. We will stay again when we come to Corvallis.

Room Tip: Fourth floor as it is the top floor...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family