Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
Hotels.com
$64
Priceline
$159
All reviewsgreat locationfootball stadiumosu campusoregon stateacross the streetnice hotelin townbreakfast buffetvisiting oregoncan't beat the locationbusiness tripfitness centerplace to staythe staff was friendly and helpfulsmall townhotel is locatedrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. The room was nice sized, had a fridge which we needed and the beds were comfortable. The location across from Oregon State University was a plus. One of the better Hotels in Corvallis, just a little over priced.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
David G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn in Corvallis, OR. I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and enjoyed our Garden Sleep System bed. I hope that we can have you as a guest in the near future so that we may provide you with a comfortable and worthwhile stay.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

good hotel in the community...close proximity to all things OSU. Walk to all sporting events, dorms, classes, etc. Beds could be more comfortable...everything else was excellent. Wifi is good, rooms are quiet, food is excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have come to appreciate the Garden Inns. The Corvallis Hilton is very clean, nice building, and situated adjacent to Oregon State and near a beautiful park. Just finished my morning run around the park and Beaver Stadium.

The staff have been fun, friendly and very professional. Just feels nice.

Room Tip: Perhaps nice to have a view of the stadium.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Matt C
Reviewed May 26, 2013

During my business trip on the Westcoast we stayed one night in that hotel ... we arrived late and got away early - so we could only test the quality of the hotel a short time. Nevertheless I was impressed - we got a warmth welcome and everything was perfect ... the room was perfectly cleaned, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast rich and service perfect!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kranhr
David G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and I hope that we have the opportunity to have you as a guest again if you come back through Corvallis.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Very nice hotel. Very clean and awesome staff. It s what I expect out of a Hilton Garden Inn. I stay here once every year because I like the location, although it's off the beaten path a bit. It's right across the street from Oregon State Univ. and close to downtown Corvallis and Albany OR - the two places I visit each year for work. I'm always satisfied with this HGI.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business