“Son goes to school there”

Oregon State University
Ranked #1 of 40 things to do in Corvallis
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Really what a college campus should look like. Brick buildings, old trees, lots of shade and a great football stadium. Seems to be getting a good education, with some great teachers and some so so teachers, just like every other college. I think we are getting decent value for our money and our son seems to enjoy being there.

There are newer reviews for Oregon State University

Reviewed April 9, 2013

During spring break, my husband and I were treated to a tour of OSU by our son-in-law and daughter, both are currently attending this university. The day was bright and sunshiny so really afforded a warm and leisurely stroll through some of the buildings and the campus. We came from La Pine (still dotted with snow) to Corvallis' lovely green grounds and blossoming trees.
Beautiful old buildings, fabulously decorated and stately study halls and I loved "the corridor of flags". Lots of history here and I am so proud of my daughter and her husband!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

What a great walking town, full of interesting shops and restaurants! And SO easy to get around. I want to go back!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great place to see a football game, gymnastics meet, AA Baseball game with fireworks, See a TEDX Talk, watch a Symphony, walk around or find good food. We love to visit the campus ans see what is going on.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

spacious rooms, variety of places to eat, drink and celebrate. Enjoyed walking around the campus, visiting with friends and celebrating a relatives 88th birthday