All reviews front desk movie theater in town one bedroom suite group rate jacuzzi tub living area decent size our room was spacious great hot breakfast hot items waffles corn beef hash fresh fruit late check would definitely stay here again breakfast area
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Spent the night here prior to touring OSU. The AC in the room barely worked. The AC in the hallway didn't work. The beds were uncomfortable. And the bathroom was just OK. Not worth the price we paid. The breakfast in the morning was OK but again, nothing great.

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Christina R, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites of Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize to hear your stay was anything but satisfactory. Thank you for bringing the issues of the air conditioning to our attention as I can get our maintenance person to address the matter right away. I was surprised our complimentary breakfast was not suitable to your liking as it is one of our most highly reviewed amenities. I will be sure to bring this up to our Executive Chef. I noticed you were a Choice Privilege member and have put an extra 5,000 Choice Privilege points in your account for you inconvenience. Please allow 72 hours for processing. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your stay further please feel free to call me at 541-753-4320. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Director of Sales

Reviewed June 22, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a quick in and out single night. The staff was great, the location was good-don't be concerned about the shared parking lot with the movie theater and asian restaurant (it was safe). This hotel does allow pets (first floor only) so if you are not traveling with one get a higher floor. The breakfast was not bad however the room it is served in was very humid and made you feel sticky (not great circulation). The rooms were good size and the bed was comfortable. Other than that it was a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Christina R, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites of Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear your overall experience was positive. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

About 2 miles from OSU campus. Check in was quick and easy. Lobby is comfortable with many chairs to sit on, with an adjoining breakfast area. No restaurant on site, but several restaurants or pizza joints close by, as well as a Trader Joe’s. We had a double queen room that was spacious and comfortable with a couch pull out bed. Small fridge and microwave in room. Staff were amiable and helpful. Business center and laundry room were convenient and useful.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Hi There,

We are thrilled to hear you found our amenities and great location favorable for your recent trip to Corvallis. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

This hotel is a short drive from the Oregon State campus. We had the one bedroom suite for a family of four. On the morning of our stay, I phoned to ask for a top floor suite so as to avoid any noise from upstairs. I was told my request would be noted, but could not be guaranteed. At 3 pm, I phoned again to check on the status of my request. At that time, the front desk confirmed that I had been assigned a top floor suite.

When we arrived and saw our suite, we were so impressed. The suite had cathedral ceilings and clerestory windows. It was full of natural light.

The kitchen was stocked with the essentials and had an oven, stove, microwave, and large refrigerator. On the drive south from the Portland Airport, we bought savory pies at Pacific Pie Company in Portland. We bought them cold, so we could bake them later at the hotel. What a treat to eat Steak and Cheese Pies piping hot for dinner after baking them in the oven in our suite. The kitchen table is convenient for eating; however, there are only two chairs.

Two people slept on the pull out sofa bed while the other two slept in the bedroom. We had to wake early for a 7:30 am reception on graduation day at OSU. Since the suite has only one bathroom, it helped that the bedroom has a separate jetted tub. Two of us washed our hair in the bedroom tub in the morning, while the other two used the shower in the bathroom. There is a large mirror in the bedroom that can be used for applying makeup. Being able to use both the bedroom and the bathroom for morning prep helped us get ready quickly.

The breakfast was excellent. The bacon was thick. The eggs were real scrambled eggs, not the watery powder kind. Besides these hot choices, there was a frittata with Denver scrambled eggs over hashed browns. The assortment of mini muffins and other pastries was large and varied. I brought up breakfast for our late riser who ate it at the kitchen table in the suite.

Our suite was the One Bedroom King Suite with a separate enclosed bedroom. There is a another type of suite at the Corvallis Comfort Suites which has only an open divider between the main living area and the king bed area. That suite is called a King Suite. If you're looking for the suite we had, make sure you choose the One Bedroom Suite whose description includes a separate bedroom, and make sure you request the top floor.

Room Tip: Top floor suite has high ceilings and clerestory windows.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathy N

Hello SKLN!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. Your feedback is very important in ensuring we provide our guests the most desirable stay with us. We are ecstatic to hear that we were a perfect fit for your trip to Corvallis and hope to see you again in the future. Congrats to the Grad!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Great place. Housekeeping and desk staff were doing their best. The night before our son's graduation from OSU my mom and sister joined us at the hotel. My family came in the night before and I reserved an accessible room for my mom and sis. Mom had been sitting up all day. Her feet were swollen and she is at risk for skin issues when sitting too long. Their room was not ready, so they hung out n our room waiting until 9:30, but their room was still not ready. We considered having them squeeze into our room to sleep, but mom needs the handicapped restroom and could not use the one in our room. We saw that several other people who paid $450 per night were also unable to access their rooms. The staff was really trying to get the rooms ready, but they were short staffed and management was unavailable for us to speak to. I was grateful that the staff agreed to my request for linens and supplies. We were able to fix-up the room ourselves and get momma to bed. It was nice to learn that our account was adjusted for our troubles.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family