Comfort Suites of Corvallis
$80
$131
$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$69
$67
EconoLodge
$146
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$179
GardenInn.com
$154
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfront deskin townmovie theatergroup ratejacuzzi tubdecent sizeour room was spaciousa king size bedhotel is centrally locatedhot itemscorn beef hashevery morninghard boiled eggsinstant oatmealvisit oregontwo queenswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The hotel was fully booked due to families like ours, in Corvallis for the 11 to 14 year old state swim meet. I expected to hear lots of kids running through the halls making noise. Our room #314 King efficiency was extremely quiet, spacious, and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good. We did not use the pool or exercise room.All of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful.Great value.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank oprahfan
Reviewed February 4, 2012

My family and I stayed two nights here for our friend’s wedding. The ownership had already cut over to Comfort Suites (lobby sign) but the road sign still hung Salbasgeon. The friendly front desk crew, though, were still working out some transition bugs. We stayed in a two-queen room with a comfortable enough partitioned living area. The bathroom was clean and functional. The lobby area was inviting and had a small gift center/shop. I did not use the pool or fitness facilities but they looked fine. I instead did a 14 mile circuit run in the neighborhood and was pleased with the breakfast when I returned. There was a very nice selection of hearty hot and cold items. The eating area was less-lobby like and more restaurant-like which was a plus. The Wi-Fi performed well. While I know the management can address undesired customer behavior they are not responsible for it and kids running through the premises does affect the overall value of the stay; it just goes with the package. While there was not a lot of that kind of happenings, there was enough to drop a star on missed expectations, even for a mid-range hotel. After all, this is not the Disneyland Hotel. I would definitely stay here again. It was a good value (though we did get a group rate for the wedding) and I expect things will get better under the new brand. (The transition is now obviously complete.)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2012

This property is a cut above the average Comfort Inn. The good-sized flat screen TV equipped with HD was a nice surprise! On the Saturday night I was there, it was very quiet (perhaps surprising for a college town) and I slept in til 9 am undisturbed. I was glad I'd put out the do-not-disturb sign, however, as maids were busy worked when I stepped out into the hall at 9:20. My room had a nice sitting area with a loveseat and coffee table, and it appeared to have been remodeled relatively recently. The bedding was clean and comfortable (though an extra blanket would have been nice - beds are equipped with only a blanket, no comforter). Hot water in the shower came and went a bit, but not unbearable.

I was surprised to see that breakfast ended at 9:30 on a Sunday morning. At 9:20, I hustled down to the lobby and was pleasantly surprised to find that the offerings were a cut above the usual Comfort Inn fare and there was a very comfortable restaurant-like dining area. Unfortunately, I was discouraged from enjoying any of this by the staff member who immediately advised me that although he wasn't "chasing me out," he planned to "break down" the breakfast line (this was at 9:25). I was disappointed that the breakfast offerings didn't live up to the tasty-sounding descriptions - the scrambled eggs with cheddar were chalky (made from powdered eggs?) and the marionberry French toast was awfully dry and tasted strongly of something artificial and acrid. By the time I discovered the breakfast items i had selected were inedible, it was too late to partake of anything else, because the breakfast items had all been put away.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2011

I see the "U" shaped curve in the reviews for this location thus far and they really puzzle me. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my stay, and I'm picky and always looking for something to comment about back here at Trip Advisor.

This is a nice place, clean, newer, roomy, safe and secure. Nice breakfast, prompt courteous service, and convenient location. I honestly can't see any reason to rate this nice place down the way some have. It's no resort - just a motel - but plenty comfortable.

One, ONE VERY BIG caveat: if there are school buses in the parking lot ask - no, demand a floor that they are not booked on.

Room Tip: This is off the street enough that I don't think one side is any quieter than the other.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The halls, third floor, reeked of bad Chinese food. Thye're trying to be more than they are, too pricey. Rooms were ok.

Room Tip: just ok not great
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family