“Good but expensive”

Add it.
Big Town Hero
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I can't believe I had never been to this place, but had a coupon for a free combo with a sandwich so thought I would try it.

I thought that the bread was good and fresh but the toppings were minimal. I think $6.00 for a 6 or 8 in. (can't remember) was a little pricey. Cheese was extra. All I got was turkey, cucumber, cream cheese, mayo and lettuce. Luckily I got the chips and drink for free. My friend had a 12 in. french dip but since he added cheese it was almost $9.00. He decided even with the coupon it was hardly worth it.

This place is across from the OSU campus. It seems like they do a lot of to-go at lunch so finding a table wasn't too bad. And they do have quite a few tables. Parking may be hard to find though.

The service was fine. And we got our sandwiches pretty quickly after we ordered.