“Great food, prices and service, all in one lovely place!”

Delicias Valley Cafe
Ranked #37 of 214 Restaurants in Corvallis
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great food, prices and service, all in one lovely place!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Delicias is my husband and my favorite place in Corvallis for a leisurely breakfast. The service is always top-notch, the food is truly delicious Mexican fare with a very ho me-cooked vibe and the prices are family friendly. I recommend the Delicias breakfast burrito, it is sure to fill and maybe even provide some left-overs for a good lunch. The food is always warm, prompt and seasoned exactly to your taste, with several levels of spiciness available. I look forward to our breakfasts there each time we get to go...I haven't tried their lunches yet, but will soon, with equal anticipation. The ambience is relaxed, happy and warm. A great place to start your day, or to catch your breath.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ann45Corvallis_OR

Oregon Coast
“Off day?”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I am an avid tripadvisor user. I ate at this restaurant based on all of your reviews. I must have ordered the wrong thing. I ordered a steak chimichanga with rice and beans, I found the steak to be very tough and the chimichanga without much flavor. I used a bunch of the green salsa which was the only thing I thought had flavor. I didn't find the service to be friendly. The chips were ok. Breakfast might be the way to go.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 12run2
Portland
“Great for breakfast!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This friendly local establishment has wonderful Mexican offerings for breakfast. The breakfast chimichanga was ample and well-prepared. Nice combination of flavors and a pleasantly crispy texture. Also the ribeye steak and eggs are tasty, with just a hint of Mexican seasoning on the steak. These folks know how to turn out potatoes, too, whether you order the home fries or the hash browns.The service is friendly and attentive and the prices are small-town, not big-city.

• Visited May 2013
Oregon
“first visit impression”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here after seeing a sign on the sidewalk. Food was outstanding. I had the chorizo and potato enchiladas, I will order them again next time. Black Beans and rice were great but their portion size was a bit small. Service was a bit indifferent. Menu has a wide selection.

• Visited December 2012
Corvallis, Oregon
“Best value in town”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Love the breakfasts here as well as the regular Mex fare. I always feel like there is plenty of food for a very reasonable price, Atmosphere is homey and very welcoming.

• Visited August 2012