“The best Gift Ever~!”
Review of Hazelnut Hill - CLOSED

Hazelnut Hill
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We just love Hazelnut Hill -I have been coming here for years with my mom and now my own family. All of the products are made right there on the farm,, the freshest every time - the nuts are the best hazelnuts I have ever eaten and we live on a filbert orchard lol.
The candy is amazing and the chocolate covered toffee is worth the drive alone~!
We live in Junction City and it takes around 20 minutes - a great treat and always a welcomed and well loved gift to anyone - from Oregon with LOVE.

There are newer reviews for Hazelnut Hill

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Nuts, lots of them. Raw,roasted,chocolate,spicy,candies. Candy of the best sort. Ice cream to. Just a fun tummy place to go, and down right nice people.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I found this place while driving to the Eugene airport and was pleasantly surprised. I got almost all of my christmas gifts. This past May I took my mom and we got all of our "hostess" gifts to give to relatives as we traveled. The highlight was having icecream in a homemade hazelnut waffle cone- so different than a store bought cone. It literally melted in my mouth. The grounds are a perfect place for an afternoon icecream break.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Hazelnut Hill is twelve miles south of Corvallis on Oregon Highway 99West. (Yes, there is a Highway 99East, so be careful as there are few bridges crossing the Willamette River in Rural Oregon.) Another review may have had their location incorrect, I assure you the above is accurate, they are not "in Corvallis".

Anyway, this is a true Mom & Pop operation that everyone will wish the best. And best of all, it's a fun stop amid rolling country farm land. Anyone can see they are hard working honest people who have a great product without the middle men. I was glad to give them a little business and enjoy the "fruits" of their "nutty" labor. They've done a particularly great job of providing viewing windows into different parts of their operation, like sorting, drying, showing how some confections are made, and other promotional materials that illustrate how the nuts are grown, harvested, etc.

Yes the ice cream is good, but go for the experience of seeing how they put together a first rate little family farm business - you'll be glad you did. While this is more a nice stop than a destination it would be a fine addition to any country drive for anyone in the area.

1  Thank bfrazier
Reviewed July 15, 2011

Everytime we're in Corvallis, we have to go out to Hazelnut Hill. The staff are very friendly, there are lots of free samples of different hazelnut products - spicy, sweet, salted, plain - and also dried berries. They have several flavors of ice cream, including (of course) hazelnut.

There's an indoor area to eat & visit, and in good weather there is a nice tree-shaded area with a few tables and several chairs - bedded with hazelnut shells that make a nice crunch when you walk over them!

There's also a duck pond area that's fenced in, accessed through a single gate, available to visitors. If you brought a picnic, there's a picnic table in this clean grassy area - although the pond itself is a bit brackish.