“Nice little sports bar”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Corvallis, Oregon
“Nice little sports bar”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Shares a kitchen with Big River so the food is usually good. Great happy hour food & drink menu (drink prices are good, food prices a big high)....Typically go here when there is a game that I want to see..but the wife doesn't...plenty of TVs

Visited June 2012
1 Thank 6_Million_Mile_Flier

“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

One of our fav places. Small portions are great for sharing and not overeating, the drinks are excellent, the staff wonderful.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Great service, great food!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We just got into town today and were starving! Walked down to river walk area and found this place. Good atmosphere, casual, extremely friendly folks. I had burger and fries (fantastic) and my wife had lettuce wraps- very yummy! Limited menu, but everything sounded great. Our server could not have been nicer. Great place!

Corvallis, Oregon
“Get the fries and the pork nachos”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

I love, love, love the fries here not because there is a huge basket of them, but because they come with this awesome aoli that is to die for. I also usually get the pork nachos which are tasty.

I don't venture out much on the menu, but most of the food is locally sourced.

Visited November 2011
Seattle, Washington
“not all that jazzed about it...”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Went with family for dinner. We heard through friends it was a good place to eat. We all had the only burger on the menu, again because of the reviews. It was dry and crumbly. They had to go scrounge up regular mustard and regular catsup. The fries were too well done. Atmosphere - nice. Music up beat - not too loud. Waiter was pleasant... Would I go back? Probably not... But my wife on the other hand would go back for lunch.

• Visited August 2011