“Good Food... But Expensive!”

Elmer's Restaurant - Corvallis
Ranked #6 of 223 Restaurants in Corvallis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: A Northwest favorite since 1960. Our 25 locally owned Elmer's Restaurants take pride in their communities and source local, farm-fresh ingredients.
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We had breakfast. The staff was nice. The food was good. We were surprised by the cost though. My husband wanted hash browns with his meal... the waitress said it was $2.99 extra... he decided to have them. When the meal came we were surprised to see a ridiculously small scoop of hash browns for the money. I don't see us eating there much. Even with the 10% discount for showing our Days Inn room key... it was expensive! I don't see us dining there much.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

We go to Elmer's fairly often. We have always found the food wonderful and the service very good. I would recommend this restaurant. And in fact,when we have guests staying at the motel next door my husband often buys our guests a meal at Elmer's.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

We always have a good breakfast here. They are friendly, fast and the food is delicious. We have never had a bad experience. It is just the right amount of food, and the servers are always smiling. It's a pretty good meal for the value.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

Went with my honey. She had breakfast, I had the burger. . Nothin special and probably won't go back.

Reviewed November 2, 2011