“The best spa experience to date...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Epic Day Spa

Epic Day Spa
Northwest USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best spa experience to date...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2011

I loved the Epic Day Spa in Corvallis. I had a surprise visit the morning of my baby shower (Hubby had made an appointment for me), the staff was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was the best, and the prenatal massage I received was wonderful. Make sure to take full advantage of the sanctuary upstairs, everything was perfect. I cant wait to make a return trip for the salon and couples massage packages. A lovely place to unwind, and highly recommended for anyone in the area.
Thanks to epic for making it a fabulous day!
~A returning customer

Visited June 2011
1 Thank CassandraFoxx

Chandler, Arizona
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2010

I ordered gift cards to the Epic Day Spa from out of state for some family members who live in the Corvallis area. The receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful; she promised that the gift cards would be mailed out the same day, as I was worried about receiving them in time for Christmas (I am a last minute shopper :)). To my wonderful surprise, the gift cards arrived in just a few days and were wrapped beautifully! If their salon services are anything like their customer service, my family is sure to have a fantastic experience.

Corvallis, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Perfect Escape”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2009

I had heard that this Spa had recently changed owners and made an appointment for a mani-pedi. I was not disappointed. From the front desk staff to my 'beauty' person, the service was great. The atmosphere is very relaxing and calm, just what I needed after a hectic day of sightseeing and shopping! Prices are very comparable to other Spa's in the area. This is the place to take your girlfriends or just treat yourself, it is worth it!!

1 Thank Capet0nian