“Dine at Nirvana!”

Cuisines: Indian
Eugene, Oregon
“Dine at Nirvana!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Don't miss a chance to have some great Indian food in Corvallis. Nirvana is under new management and has made some significant changes. It is now run by a husband and wife who care deeply that their patrons are happy. If you want a dish spicy, just ask for it to be spicy. They will be oh so happy to make it the way you want it. The naan is the best I've ever had and the menu is extensive. For Northern Indian Cuisine you can do no better in the Willamette Valley. Yum!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank JK L

Corvallis, Oregon
“Pass”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I'm not exactly sure what I ate there but I tried one of everything and it all tasted the same. Bland, not worth the price AT ALL and I'm glad I can cross this one off my list for good.

• Visited November 2011
“Totally delightful”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Surprisingly cosy atmosphere considering the restaurant looks giant from the outside. Crisp cold old monk 10000 beer went well with our complementary appetizers. The chef came out to make sure we liked it. It was awesome.

Corvallis, Oregon
“Bland Bland Bland (Did I mention bland)”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Like most Corvallis restaurants, this one falls into the "mediocre at best" department. We had the lunch buffet, which consisted of several lukewarm offerings which were edible, but had no pizazz whatsoever. How can an Indian restaurant not serve ANY spicy dishes???!!! Although I might consider Nirvana "average" for Corvallis, I consider it poor for anyone who has ever eaten decent Indian fare. Overall, the food was on par with something you'd buy frozen in the supermarket.

• Visited February 2012
San Francisco, California
“Solid Indian Food”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

This restaurant is not as good as the other one in town, but it has a buffet and is less crowded. It is a good second choice.