“Broken Yolk is Killer!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
“Broken Yolk is Killer!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Arrived at 11:20 and could not decide if it was past my taste buds for breakfast. Waitress talked me into the amazing Kahlua Pork Wrap with a cup of delicious clam chowder (smokey bacon flavor was sooo good) - both had me moaning with joy! My son's eggs & hash - huge portion & tasty. Great local diner with fun atmosphere. We will be back!

Monroe, Oregon
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is one of our favorite breakfast places. It never disappoints. Friendly, quick service, lots of choices and best of all it is delicious.

Visited August 2012
Corvallis, Oregon
“best omlets ever”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We come here for omlets, which are the testiest ever. The place is very popular, so we come early in the morning to avoid waiting. THe prices are on a higher side, as far as breakfasts go, but the food is worth it. The service is generally good too.

Visited August 2012
Stockton California
“Best breakfast in Corvallis!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We eat at The Broken Yolk Cafe every time we are in Corvallis. The food is incredible. The sausage gravy is to die for and their eggs are always cooked perfectly. They have items on the menu that you don't see at other restaurants. The atmosphere is very casual and bohemian and the servers are very welcoming and friendly.

• Visited July 2012
Fallbrook
“An average breakfast.”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I love breakfast. I'm disappointed when I go to a breakfast-oriented restaurant and receive something I could make for myself at home. I've visited this restaurant three times, and have not been impressed. The service is incredibly slow. The tables are often dirty or are wiped after you've been seated (crumbs on your lap!). This is true even on mornings when there isn't a line of OSU visiting parents waiting to be seated. The decor is unexceptional (nothing to hold interest during the long wait for service). The eggs, hashbrowns, juice, tea, fruit, pancakes that I've had there were average, and not worth the wait or the indifferent service. All for a slightly higher-than-average price. Still, it wasn't bad food, just unexceptional, and not worth the wait or the feeling that the help wanted you gone.

Visited September 2011