“Good service, average food”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good service, average food”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We had a great waiter who was attentive and helpful but the Salmon I ordered was over seasoned and dry. I think it was a frozen piece warmed up. I did not have to pay for it.

Visited April 2013

“It's all about the croutons”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I love Ruby's croutons. The salad bar always tastes good, though they've got smaller plates now. Also, it's missing the blue cheese crumbles and bacon bits.

I always add the mini's on for the extra $1.50 and take them home. They're always great. The fries are delicious.

Visited February 2013
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Simply amazing me and my fiancé went on a search for a good place to have desert and ended up at Ruby Tuesdays , Kevin our server awesome customer service!!!! Food was delicious planning on coming back for years to come.

Albany, Oregon
“Pretty Good for a Chain”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We have always had a good meal here. One issue we had when we went with a friend wasn't an issue for us, but was for the friend. She ordered a particular stead medium rare. When she cut into it, it appeared more done. After sending it back twice, the manager came out to explain that she ordered a marinated steak and the marinade changes the color of the meat, that he had "temped" it and it was indeed the temerature of medium rare. Having been in the food business I knew the marinade could change the color and tried to tell her that before she sent the first one back. I was about ready to slide under the table when she argued it couldn't be the right temperature because there was no red. So just know that if you get a marinated steak, it may look overdone but won't be!

Nanaimo, B.C.
“Excellent restaurant that STILL has a salad bar!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The mere fact that they still have a salad bar in this day and age, put my wife over the edge! She is a fresh fruit and vegetable person, and we haven't seen a decent salad bar in years. I ordered a steak, being a carnivore, and it was done just as I wanted it, and the service was excellent. Every time we go through Corvallis, we hit the restaurant and enjoy ourselves! In my opinion, I think it's great!

• Visited September 2012