“Wonderful place to go!”

Good for: Families with children
Corvallis, Oregon
“Wonderful place to go!”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

We have been to this Applebees many times since it opened a couple of years ago and just love it! The servers are friendly and very knowledgable about the menu and respond kindly if I need to make a modification to a particular dish. One thing that stands out in this restaurant is the managers. At least once per meal, a manager stops by to ask abour our experience; they are genuinely interested and quickly make adjustments if necessary. We live in Albany and go out of our way to visit the Corvallis location--and we go there at least twice a month and sometimes more.

1 Thank ValleySHopper

selfproclaimedking
“Wont go there again for a while!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2008

Overcooked food. Over salted food, very poor customer service. I twill be a while before I ever go there again. I know that its fairly new, but come on. Be a little more friendly. On free refills I should get more then one refill.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've had good food there.”
Reviewed April 4, 2008

I've had good food there.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook