“It's just grown a little stale”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #125 of 221 Restaurants in Corvallis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I like Applebee's, but its menu offerings have grown a bit stale. Some of the newer offerings don't have the same flavor zing that I've come to expect at Applebee's. And my favorite soup, their delicious tomato/basil soup, is only offered at lunch time, when I don't usually eat out. The WeightWatchers entrees I've tried have all had a funny, unpleasant taste to them. We still go to Applebee's because it is a good "middle" restaurant, but it is no longer my favorite.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

If the server asks you if you want something added, be sure to ask the charge. I was charged .59 for a SMALL piece of bread to be added to my salad. A little onion can add a dollar. Really?

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Good service and good food. Good bar for sports fans.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by Applebee's! We haven't always had good experiences there, so we don't go there very often. I think it has been 2 or 3 months since our last visit. After last night... I think we'll be going back more often.
We did the 2 for $20 thing:
Appetizer = Potato Twisters served with spicy Queso Blanco and pico de gallo.
Meals = The Blackened Steak Penne Pasta and the Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp.
Everything was amazing! Very yummy!
We sat at the bar. The bartender took wonderful care of us. He was pleasant and attentive... and had a great sense of humor!
The only negative thing I can come up with was that the music was a bit too loud.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

A bit noisy but the food is great and the prices are very affordable. Very good service and selection.