“Usually good pizza”
Review of Denny's Pizza

Denny's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Coquille
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Sometimes a little hit or miss. They had stopped delivery to our ares for a while but is back to it. Usually good pizza

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

My family and I drove down from Portland to Coquille to visit my parents. Dined at Denny's the first night and it was so so good. Crispy and delicious. My favorite. And this is coming from someone who has worked at various pizza places for probably a total of 8 years. And I am a pizza lover. Denny's is hands down the best. We had it 2 days later again. I recommend the Valley Special.. It is SOOOO good.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Best pizza there is. Hands down. No comparison anywhere else. I have been getting pizza here since I was a little kid back in the 1980's. Besides having the best pizza in the world... they also serve a wonderful salad, cheeseburger, and their jojo's are awesome too

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2018

We had to go back to Dennys when we were in Oregon. They have the very best pizza we have ever tasted. I sure wish we had them in Florida !!! We only wish we could have gone back again before leaving Oregon.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018

The perfect lunch a small salad loaded with everything, a personal pizza and a drink for $7.50. They do have the best crust and the pepperoni is perfectly spicy. There are so many good things to eat here you can just work your way thru the menu. You will not be disappointed no matter what you order. The staff is friendly, there is also a great game room for the kids.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Denny's Pizza? Share your experiences!