“Some of the best Pizza on the Oregon coast.”
Review of Denny's Pizza

Denny's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Coquille
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We were told by several people that we should try this place. And boy am I glad we did. We've been back many times. Their ingredients are fresh and good. You can't go wrong with any selection. I've been tempted to try the Jojo (potato) but I always default to pizza. I know I will some time and I'm sure I'll be happy with them.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to get my Denny fix while in town. Still a great pizza, a real treat.still trying to find a place in Col Springs that will be as good...

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Denny's never disappoints. I go for the pizza, but some of my friends prefer the salads, sandwiches, "Jojo" potatoes or chicken. We all agree it's the best: even friends who live in Eugene and Medford consider Denny's a must stop when they visit!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed January 29, 2018

We go out of our way to get pizza at this place. Their pizza crust is like a cracker; we absolutely love them. And to get a small individual pizza exactly like we want it is perfect. The service is good. And the salads must be great because I have never seen my husband devour a salad like he did his today. I didn't have one, but watching him was a delight.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Good pizza but the broasted chicken is a must have. The taco pizza has an over abundance of chips in my opinion. Ask for them on the side and add to your liking.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Denny's Pizza? Share your experiences!