“Best burgers around.”

Coquille Broiler
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Coquille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I lived near Coquille 20 years ago when the Coquille Broiler was brand new and that place made the best burgers around. I went there all the time for the $5 pub burgers.

I moved away but was elated to see that they were still in business. And the burgers are just as good, if not better, than ever!

Love love love!!!....those Coquille Pub Burgers!!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I really enjoyed the atmosphere here. Very small and a bit nostalgic. Best looking building in coquille too. Food was yummy and the lunch specials are well priced. Would eat here again. We did not visit the pub.

1  Thank kickingitontoute66
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My cousin & I were staying in Coquille and I wanted a "real" burger and decided to try the Broiler. I left it up to the waitress to select my burger from the myriad of choices and ordered a cup of split pea soup and an Oregon brewed draft beer to go with it. My cousin ordered a Chef's Salad. The soup was hot and spiced just right, not over salted.

When the burger arrived, it was cooked just right, not over and not under and it was juicy. It had avocado, lettuce and something else. I enjoy different tastes and this hit the spot. My cousin's Chef Salad looked very good but I know he wished he'd ordered a burger.

What can I say about the beer? It capped the meal. I'd definitely eat there again.

1  Thank pwberndt
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Nice neighborhood pub - lots of locals eat lunch and dinner here. They have genuine malted milk shakes. We eat here every time we're in Coquille.

1  Thank Pat C
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Okay, it's pub fare. But it's really GOOD pub fare, and when the gang is out together, this is our go to spot.