“Super Fresh Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Visited Tokyo Bistro twice during our July vacation. Sushi was so fresh. Blue Fin Tuna special was amazing. Salmon was perfect and the California rolls were hands down the best I've ever tasted. Love this restaurant.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Just everything good, fresh and friendly. Great prep, they grow their own horseradish! A dining MUST!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I dont think I can say enough good things about John and his staff at Tokyo Bistro, they are always friendly and remember you and what you like. The food is always excellent and I just wish every town could have a place like this.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Tokyo Bistro is my favorite place to eat in Coos Bay!!! The food is fresh and delicious!! The owners and staff are the kindest!! It’s the perfect place for an amazing lunch or a special occasion dinner!! BEST IN TOWN!!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

My hubby and I were hoping to find a great sushi place in our new home town. This fits exactly what we wanted. Their fish is really fresh and the portions were generous. We tried two of the specials, the Lemon Drop was very good and the flavors blended well. We will be back again!