All reviewswater viewsliding doorcontinental breakfastbagelsnice balconyrooms are hugewater pressure was greatpatio chairsrecliner chairenglish muffinnon petdog areagreat roomnice stopplenty of hot waterexercise roomsecond floor
Reviewed July 21, 2018

We were very pleased with our stay. The room was spacious and clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful.We really enjoyed the view of the river behind our room and walking out to the look out. The lobby has a very spacious area where my family and I enjoyed coffee and donuts before starting our day. They were very accommodating to our special needs for a handicap individual. I would recommend The Edgewater to friends.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018

We were greeted by a friendly, courteous and efficient front desk person (Patience). The room was large and clean, with a large glass sliding door opening to a nice deck with chairs. It overlooks a peaceful lagoon to the west and was quiet in the evening. The bathroom has a large vanity and sink and is separated from the toilet and tub by a privacy door.
They have a large indoor pool and separate jacuzzi which can be seen from the exercise room. The continental breakfast is quite nice and includes English muffins. They kept refilling the pastries and kept all other items full. I mention this as often you have to get up early in other motels to get a selection of pastries.
With a huge parking lot and great location near a Safeway, it will be my go to place on my next trip to the Oregon coast.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

After reading so many negative reviews, I was hesitant to stay here, however, my husband liked the fact that Safeway grocery store was so close, & thought we should give it a chance. First off, the hotel clerk was lovely, very friendly, and helpful in answering our touristy questions.
We had a water view room with a small balcony, there were 2 patio chairs too.
Our room was clean, we had a fridge & microwave, & a coffee maker. The beds were comfy.
I suppose I shouldn’t put so much importance on prior reviews, & be sure to give positive reviews more frequently. We are happy travelers.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Evalena O
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We were only passing through for the night and chose the Edgewater in because it seemed like a central spot and allowed out dogs. They had a good little dog area and excellent views over the water. The front desk staff was a bit rude. I have booked online but there is no spot to say you have dogs when you book online therefore I told them when we checked in. She seemed annoyed that she had to move our room as a result and charge us more (which we were fine with).

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

This is such a nice place to stay if you can get over the front desk kid/ Maria who checks you in. She is so rude without any kind of welcoming, like we were bothering her. We asked for a room with a view and she said they were booked up, a couple hours later we noticed very few cars in the parking lot and decided to call and see if we could make a reservation for the water side and what do you know, the new receptionist said their were several rooms available, we asked if their had been cancellation and she said no. We explained our situation and this reception was very apologetic and upgraded us for 5 dollars more which was the original upgrade price. Maria has business manor confused with a snotty mannerisms and needs to be cleaning rooms not running the place as we overheard a couple complaining about her as well.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple