“Good Pizza For The Price”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #39 of 85 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Description: Visit your Coos Bay Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed July 24, 2017

For a good price you get a good pizza...not great, but better than the average pizza. Good service, and very consistent !

Reviewed March 17, 2017

ordered a chicken spinach mushroom pizza. Very very little chicken on this with a couple leaves of spinach and a few mushrooms. Very very salty. I feel bloated now. Would not go here gain

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Yet another delicious dinner thanks to the app. I love that I'm notified on the current process of my pizza.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

It's been 2 years since my last review of their Wings. I've tasted Buffalo Wings from Coos Bay to Durango, Colorado, and hands down, Domino's has the best Buffalo Wings in existence. I ordered the 40 piece Buffalo Wings and an X-Large Hand Tossed ExtravaganZZa. In years past I've not been impressed with their pizza, but I have to admit, that was great. And the food is always hot just like it came out of the oven. Don't get the Specialty Chicken - Classic Hot Buffalo. Get the Wings - Hot Wings.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Yes, our pizza was hot when delivered. I have never been totally wowed by Domino's but I have had some good pizzas from them and the price is good. The ones we ordered this time were not good at all. My Mother liked them but my husband and I were really disappointed. I noticed the 3 young adults of mine didn't eat all that much so suspect they were not so impressed also. Out of one large pizza and one small there were quite a few leftovers. Close to half a pizza. We thought they were bad. Delivery service was right on. Very quick and very hot. That is something always appreciated.